Platinum sponsor contribution of RM30,000.00 will be entitled to the following benefits:
• 1x full-page advertisement on ROP ( worth RM3,500 ).
• 2x full-page advertorial/editorial relevant to seniors. This can be two single-page articles or one double-page spread. The advertisement and advertorial must be given before the deadline of 5 Sept 2019 in the required format -finished artwork in pdf or ai format with minimum 300 dpi high resolution and must be in press quality. Any submission after 5 Sept 2019 will not be entertained.
• Bernama Today Live Talk Show (Guest on set for 15 minutes) – Worth RM5,000.00. At least 2 weeks notice required. Recording done at Wisma Bernama Jln Tun Razak, K. Lumpur. Please contact Mr Alvin Ho at 012-2152291 to arrange. Monday to Thursday (12noon to 1pm) Actual –Once Repeat-Twice
• 500 exclusive for your company-branded copies of The Senior special edition with cover strapline stating “With Compliments of Company Name & Logo” or similar text for your clients and business associates (worth RM5,000)
• Promotion of your company with an e-banner and advertorial in Third Age Media Association’s Facebook and Website for six months beginning November 2019.
• Two VIP seats at the conference
• Exhibition space to promote their products or services (one 2’X4’ table and two chairs)*
• Sponsor to give product samples/vouchers for goodie bags
• Refreshments with Guest of Honor in Holding Room
• One framed group photo of sponsors with Guest of Honour and certificate of appreciation.
*Note to exhibitors :-
1. Exhibition booth must be set-up on Friday 4th October 2019, at Level 4, Tower A,
SunMed Convention Centre, Jln Lagoon Selatan, Petaling Jaya Petrosains, from 9.00am to 1.00pm. The organiser will not supply any items or equipment needed for the exhibition (e.g. extension cords) other than one 2’X4’ table and two chairs mentioned above.
2. No set-up of exhibition booth is allowed on conference day, 5th October 2019.
3. Removal of exhibitors’ materials must be done by 6.30pm on 5th October 2019.
4. The organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or damages to exhibitors’
materials and equipment.